One of the intriguing aspects of surfing the web is the fact that you just never know what you will exactly find. Surfing for the sake of surfing; exploring for the sake of exploring. Letting the links take you wherever they may with no specific purpose in mind.
- “Just because you don’t enjoy reading a good book, doesn’t mean there aren’t many other uses for all of those books piled up in the attic.”
- “This is Dale Carnegie’s summary of his book, from 1936”
- A free web-based image editing software
- “Newspaper reporters and technical writers are trained to reveal almost nothing about themselves in their writings. This makes them freaks in the world of writers, since almost all of the other ink-stained wretches in that world reveal a lot about themselves to readers.”
- “If you find the first part interesting, here are 10 more unusual deaths that have occurred throughout history.”
Did you find an interesting site or post this week that you would like to share? If so, feel free to leave a comment with the link and tell us a little bit about what you found.