Transferring a blog is kind of like moving, a real ton of work and every time you think you are are done, you remember another five things…
To-do List (not in any particular order):
- Get bullet images on my Google Reader widget (right side bar)
- Go back through 100 posts and correct layout issues and assign tags
- All images need to be copied to the new server and have the location updated in every posting.
- Locate widget to display monthly posts better then the recent posts that I am currently using
- Add widget for XML site map
- Setup Google Analytics
- Update Google and Yahoo Meta tags for search engine inclusion
- Update social and traffic referral sites with new URL (like Technorati Profile)
- Work with InteseDebate to get my historical comments relocated
- On new page creation, all images are left justified no mater what I set…more code time.
- hmmm, give me a minute and I will think of a few more items…